Personal information collection
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide when contacting us;
- information about transactions carried out over this website; and
- any other information that you send to Company.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website; and
- send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
Company will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information when compared to similar websites providing similar content.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Company. If you have provided personal information to Company and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please contact us in writing.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure, so please keep this in mind when transmitting data to us. Company retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.